Scheduled journeys in March: from Hebron to Byzantine Empire
Hello everybody! Here’s our schedule for March. We selected our best trips specially for you and hope that you will join us in the most interesting journeys to the Middle East and Africa!
- 28.02.-01.03.2014 – Two days of trekking in Wadi Rum
- 01.03.2014 – 10 km trek to the Jerusalem Hills, crusaders and Byzantine. Great for kids!
- 08.03.2014 – Our classical trek to Mar Saba Monastery and Mount Azazel
- 21.03.2014 – Hebron – the first capital of Judea.
- 28.03.2014 – Archeology and history of the King’s David ancient City
- 29.03.2014 – Trekking in nahal Amud Stream
- 25-29.03.2014 – Ethno-trip to Istanbul! (last call!)
…And just as a reminder: on April 28 we’re going to the Omo valley of the Southern Ethiopia! Sign up and details are here.