Although it’s still November, it’s time to get ready for December :) Due to winter weather, we’ll have a lot of Jordan and Judea desert, but also the Israeli north will not be forgotten.
Here is the schedule. I’ll be thrilled to see everybody!
- 04.12.2013 – Photo-Hanukkah in Mea Shearim”.
- 06.12.2013 – Hebron: city of peace and war.
- 07.12.2013 – Mar Saba and mount Muntar: the desert of the Holy City
- 13.12.2013 – Mosaics of the Holy Land
- 14.12.2013 – Trekking in Amud stream
- 20-21.12.2013 – Wadi Rum: the Journey Through Sand and Rock.
- 10-11.01.2014 – Petra: the land of a red stone
And looking a little ahead …